- Promote accuracy, credibility, and uniformity of DHI records.
- Represent the DHIA system on issues involving other National and International organizations.
- Organize industry activities that benefit members of National DHIA.
SPECIFIC GOALS AND PRIORITIES
- Maintain channels of communication with members and other users of DHIA records.
- Administer the Quality Certification Program.
- Coordinate appropriate meetings, workshops, and seminars as needed.
- Ensure that the Code of Ethics, Uniform Data Collection Procedures, and Quality Certification standards remain up-to-date and appropriate for industry needs.
- Coordinate the testing of new weighing and sampling devices and related new products.
- Provide materials and resources to regional caucuses to ensure sufficient background information for complete discussion of current issues.
- Keep abreast of modern technologies and apprise the members of possible applications in DHIA.
- Cooperate with USDA, NAAB, and PDCA in providing the dairy industry with needed, meaningful, and affordable programs with minimal duplication.
- Operate the office in an efficient manner to make the best possible programs and service available to members at reasonable cost.
- Keep our organization financially sound.