2023 National DHIA Leadership Sessions and 58th Annual Business Meeting
March 6, 2023 - March 9, 2023
The NDHIA Leadership Sessions and 58th Annual Business Meeting will be held March 7 & 8, 2023 (Tuesday and Wednesday). There will be shoulder meetings the days prior to the NDHIA 2023 Leadership Sessions and Annual Meeting. There are plans to tentatively have a farm tour on Thursday, March 9th.
(as of July 19, 2022)
Monday, March 6
• NDHIA Board Meeting
Tuesday, March 7
• DHI Managers & QCS Field Service Advisory Meeting (Breakfast Meeting) Invitation Only
• Leadership Session (Morning & Afternoon) – for DHI Management, Industry Cooperators, Labs and Delegates
• Scholarship Committee Meeting (PM)
• Welcome Reception (Evening)
Wednesday, March 8
• Leadership Session continued (Morning) Open
• NDHIA Business Meeting (Afternoon) Open
• NDHIA Board Meeting – Wrap up (Afternoon) Closed
• Awards Banquet and Scholarship Auction (Evening)
Thursday, March 9
• Farm Tour (To Be Confirmed)
Holiday Inn Sacramento
300 J Street
Look for information on making your hotel reservations in the coming months.
Registration materials available in late 2022.
Leadership Session (OPEN) – These sessions are open to all delegates, DHI System Management, and Industry Collaborators attending on Tuesday and Wednesday morning. The sessions will include presentations, panel discussions and discussion forums.
Ideas will be shared on positioning DHI organizations for implementing new technology and the return on investment. New and innovative management programs and processes will be presented to help DHI organizations prepare for the future.
Annual Business Meeting (OPEN)
The National DHIA Annual Business meeting will include the CEO – Management Report, Financial Report and President’s Report along with conducting the business of the organization.
Continuing the collaborative efforts of National DHIA
Celebrate the Past
Work in the Present
Prepare for the Future