National DHIA Scholarship for Undergraduate Students
Scholarships are awarded to incoming and continuing, full-time undergraduate students at technical, two-year and four-year institutions. To be eligible, applicants must be a family member or employee of a herd on DHIA test, or a family member of an employee or employee of a DHIA affiliate. The DHIA affiliate for the herd or affiliate employee must be a member of National DHIA.
– Information on applying for an NDHIA scholarship – news release (July 2022)
– 2023 NDHIA scholarship application (July 2022)
– Application deadline October 31, 2022
– To be awarded March 2023
2022 NDHIA Scholarship Winners news release (Jan 2022)
2022 NDHIA Scholarship Winner Bios (Jan 2022)
- National DHIA Scholarship for Veterinary Students
Applicants must be students enrolled in a college of veterinary medicine in the United States, which is accredited by the AVMA Council on Education. Applicants must be in their third or fourth year of the program, and must have declared a track or emphasis area.
– 2023 Veterinary Scholarship Recipients news release (February 2023)
– 2023 NDHIA veterinary scholarship – news release (September 2022)
– 2023 NDHIA veterinary scholarship application information (September 2022)
2022 Veterinary Scholarship Recipients news release (Feb 2022)
Support the National DHIA Scholarship Program by donating $15 or more and receive a copy of The Big Book of Moo by Leigh Rubin. The Big Book of Moo features nearly 300 cow-centric cartoons. To order email BookOfMoo@dhia.org.